Monday, June 24, 2013

Take 2 Tuesday & a Freebie!!

Okie Dokie...I hope everyone is enjoying their summer! I know I am. We've been doing lots of swimming and getting ready for the 4th of July and so I've decided to re-release two of my favorite kits. First the Pool Party kit and second the Firecracker-4th of July kit...AND I have them both for just $2.00, through Tuesday!! Oh and don't forget to scroll to the bottom of the posts and snag your freebie thanks to my wonderful Creative Team member Tamie :-)





                                                                 
                                             




Sorry, the Link for Freebie has expired! 








5 comments:

  1. Luv it all so I got`m both ..lol and the oh so dang cute border..hehehe THANK YOU ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said you're re-releasing those two kits. So will they not be available after the sale? I would LOVE to get the Firecracker one, but I truly can't afford it right now. :/ Me and my hubby are trying to establish a working budget and it wouldn't be right for me to do it even though it is $2. :/ It's definitely a BEAUTIFUL kit and would work very well for my needs. Thank you so much for the freebie though! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melanie they will be available..these are kits that have been released previous (at my old store) but weren't yet added to my two new stores hence re-released. So no worries they will be around!

      Delete
  3. thanks for the awesome border!

    ReplyDelete