Monday, February 11, 2013

New Kits & Facebook Fan Freebie Mini Kit!!

Wow, I've been so bad about updating the blog lately. I promise to get better about it. I do have lots of news. Right now Gotta Grab It for the month of February is going on through the 12th. All packs are just a $1.00! AND I have a new Facebook Fan Freebie, its a mini kit called Angel Love. You can get it by simply becoming a Facebook Fan of The Kit Cart page and and going to the Fan Freebie button at the top!
GOTTA GRAB IT!











3 comments:

  1. I simply love your angels in the freebie, but do not use facebook. Is there any way, to obtain the kit w/o being on Facebook? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highlighted your freebie on my Thursday's Guest Freebies today. Thank you. http://www.scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2013/02/thursdays-guest-freebies_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Giving freebies to customers just shows that you love and appreciate them. Well, my daughters are fond of making scrapbooks. I’ll recommend your page to them because they’ll surely get wonderful scrap kits and templates there. :)

    ReplyDelete