Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Blog Make-Over & Hello Fall Freebie!





Sorry I went missing but we all got hit with a bug this last week...which hasn't happened in a while...knock on wood!! But everyone is feeling better, my little one just has a bit of a cough left. So while I was down I had the blog fixed up...nice huh! I couldn't have asked for more but I knew Pamela over at The Posh Box would do nothing but! So if you need a blog make over look her up http://www.theposhbox.net/ she will hook you up! And last but not least I have a fun little freebie for you to go with the Hello Fall kit. Sorry, the Link for Freebie has expired!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 20, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the awesome freebie! hope you family is feeling better - I hear you on being sick - I had food poisoning and lost 4 days!

    ReplyDelete