Wednesday, March 14, 2012

NEW KIT, FREEBIE AND 40% OFF SALE!!







Yay most of the site is completly updated, but there are a few minor items that aren't done just yet. But its getting there. What a process! So today I have a new kit in the store called Flutter, along with coordinating glitters, tags and word labels and of course a Freebie for you. Oh and an additional Thank you for your patience this last week I put all kits, word art, cluster frames etc 40 % Off for this week!!!!
CLICK THE IMAGE TO GET YOUR DOWNLOAD!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nice cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the wonderful frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Mar. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/03/fridays-guest-freebies_23.html

    ReplyDelete